Sunday, March 24, 2024

page 19

...OK Aima,  it was a mistake what did I know he would  eavesdrop,  not only would he listen  to us but also  insult us,  Maha  was  trying to make it up with Aima for over a week but Aima was  still actively sulking  but  this time she was  really angry 
You Maha  dare not speak to me again,  because of you  so much shame  was thrown on me,  I was even stopping you but you  ...Aima choked on her words , she  had taken one week to overcome her shame and to come to the university 
Come on dear,  along with you   me too was humiliated,  I swear upon God  never will I again do this  , Maha  held aima sitting beside her s hand,  Aima  dabbed her wet tearful eyes with a  tissue and nodded,  thank you  thank you so much,  Maha spread out her arms to give her a hug, but a strict stare from  Aima  and  Maha dropped her arms 
By the way  Maha   aggressively want to smash Haris s face,  how could he speak  such  useless  things to us , that moment  my head  began to spin I became speechless,  I couldn't  find a good answer but now  I have several ideas  to hit him back  verbally  that he would never forget for many  lives

No comments: