Monday, March 25, 2024

page 76

....he entered appa shagufta s house secretly  scared she might  scream,  she had said the  not dangerous  and good intentioned  never  get into anyone  s house like this , her gaze was  disconcerting 
You can take it as my  helplessness 
What do you want,  her tone changed and so did her  attitude,  
Just a few  things,  some questions and their answers 
Sit down there in that chair,  she pointed towards the chair  placed before her,  but I can't tolerate you  long here 
Me too, can't stay here long enough 
First of all  tell me all about you,  who are you  and where do you live 
Certainly,  I am  sehrab khan,  and I am from Karachi saying it I looked into her eyes, 
Hearing of Karachi not only her expression but also her eyes  just for a fraction  passed an alarming   change,  now she  bore a personality of a wiser woman,  somewhat educated  and mature 
Where do you live here 
In the house  at the back of your house , I said truthfully 
She was startled 
, perhaps it was  unimaginable for her I could  live in her locality  and  just at the back of her house 
I felt she was rather convinced and  relaxed at my   sincere  response 
I added  I had to get things confirmed about yo mother daughter before coming to see you

 

No comments: